Admission to the Program - Ph.D. in Communication Sciences and Disorders
How to Apply
Online Application http://www.jmu.edu/grad/prospective/
Applicants need to
- Submit 3 letters of recommendation on letterhead stationary to The Graduate School. (There is no set form for these) http://www.jmu.edu/grad/prospective
- Transcripts from all previous academic institutions and Grade Point Average (GPA) from both undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores administered by the Educational Testing Service.
- Submit a personal written statement regarding your career goals, reasons for pursuing a doctoral degree, and areas of research interest to The Graduate School.
- Participate in a personal interview. (Applicants may be contacted about scheduling this interview after the application is complete and all materials are received.)
- Applications for Fall semester are due by January 31.
- Applications will be accepted throughout the year for other starting dates.
See complete application instructions in the current Graduate Catalog, which is available on The Graduate School web site.
- March 6-10
Classes do not meet
- May 4-6