DLVE-SLP currently collaborates with over 75 certified speech-language pathologists in and around the state of Virginia to assist in supervision of DLVE-SLP students. DLVE-SLP supervisors demonstrate a wide range of clinical expertise and are employed across all settings of service delivery.
The project is currently seeking ASHA certified speech-language pathologists interested in serving as supervisors for students enrolled in this project. Some supervision may take place employing videoconferencing technologies.
If you are interested in becoming a supervisor with this project, please electronically submit the Supervisor Interest Form to the Program Coordinator at email@example.com.
- April 2013
Admitted students notified by JMU
- June 2013
Orientation at JMU
- June 2013
- JMU will be the singular university offering admission to DLVE-SLP effective with the June 2013 cohort More >
- 13 students graduated in May 2012
- Pleased to have 26 students begin DLVE-SLP in June 2011
- Our application process is now closed. Since we accept students into the DLVE-SLP program every other year, we look forward to reviewing applications again in the fall of 2014 (for admission into the summer 2015 cohort).
- October 2012 - Begin accepting candidacy packets
- January 15, 2013 - Candidacy packets must be postmarked
- March 1, 2013 - University applications due
- April 2013 - Admitted students notified by universities
- June 2013 - Orientation