Downloads for Enrolled Students
You will be asked for your JMU EID and Password to access these documents.
- Applied Lab Manual
- JMU Essential Functions
- Au.D. Degree Handbook
- Speech-Language Pathology Masters Handbook
- Ph.D. Degree Handbook
Roger Ruth Memorial Fund
Dr. Roger A. Ruth had a significant impact on the graduate programs, students and faculty within the Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD) Department at James Madison University. A beloved educator and mentor, Dr. Ruth demonstrated his passion for teaching, research and student mentorship for over 30 years, both at JMU and UVA. Throughout his career he was a strong advocate for student research as an integral part of graduate training in audiology, and, in his honor, the Roger Ruth Memorial Fund was established in 2009 to promote and support Audiology doctoral student research at James Madison University.
These awards are designed to provide the monetary support needed to complete research projects during doctoral study at JMU. Awards are competitively reviewed annually and will be announced at the Ruth Symposium. Details on the application process will be made available in the fall semester.
- Roger Ruth Memorial Fund Doctoral Student Research - Grant Application
- Roger Ruth Memorial Fund Doctoral Student Research - Cover Sheet
- Roger Ruth Memorial Fund Doctoral Student Research - Budget
- Our application process, for FALL 2016 admission, will begin October 1, 2015. We look forward to reviewing applications in the next admissions cycle!
- January 11
Classes meet as scheduled
- January 18, Monday
Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday. Classes do not meet.
- Open House
3:00 - 4:30 p.m.
- March 7-11
Spring Break. Classes do not meet.
- May 5-7