- CSD 207 Phonetics
- CSD 208 Anatomy & Physiology of the Ear & Voice Mechanism
- CSD 209 Acoustics of Speech and Hearing
- CSD 300 Language Development
- CSD 301 Introduction to Audiology
- CSD 314 Phonological and Language Disorders
The Council for Clinical Certification (CFCC) of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA), the SLP credentialing organization, requires that you have all of the following coursework: one biological science, one physical science (chemistry or physics), one statistics course and one social science.
Students who have not successfully completed a course in Aural Rehabilitation (graduate or undergraduate level), will be expected to complete the coursework in order to meet competencies.
Each student is assigned an academic advisor who will assist you with all academic matters. The Director of Clinical Education will guide your practica enrollment. The CSD Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) Council serves as each graduate student's program committee. The role of the student's program committee is to oversee each student's educational experience and to provide a support system during your matriculation. If an academic problem occurs during the student's graduate career, the student's advisor, and if necessary, the SLP Council will assist to resolve this problem.
- Our application process, for FALL 2015 admission, is now closed. We look forward to reviewing applications again with the next admissions cycle!
- University Hours
May 11 - August 21
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Thursday.
8:00 a.m. - noon on Friday.